Here is that list:
1. Get peed on by a penis while changing a diaper.
2. Say, “Hi son, how did you sleep?” without causing confusion.
The list was coming along pretty good. I had two really good examples and I was thinking about how a third kid, a boy, would change my life. But that was as far as I got. The rest of the list looked like:
3. Play baseball. I CAN DO THAT.
4. Play hockey. I CAN DO THAT TOO.
5. Sit on the couch watching Spider-Man cartoons. I’VE DONE THIS EIGHT TIMES ALREADY.
6. Wear blue clothes. BLUE IS OUR FAVORITE COLOR.
7. Be happier than I’ve ever been in my life. THIS IS HAPPENING NOW.
8. Buy toys from the blue section of a toy store. WE’RE VERY SNEAKY.
9. Play with toy cars. PLANES TOO!
10. Raise someone I can consider my friend and one day have a beer with. CAN’T WAIT.